- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CABLE: Cat6a Stranded CM, 1000ft, 28AWG, Unshielded Foiled Twisted Pair (U/FTP), 500MHz, 4 Twisted Pairs with a drain wire. The 4 pairs within the cable is 100% pure copper, which provides better transmission and less signal interference. Cat6 Stranded cable are built to be more flexible then solid runs and this is great for Ethernet connections and is easy to work with.
- STRUCTURE: Cat6a Stranded CM, 1000ft, 28AWG, Unshielded Foiled Twisted Pair (U/FTP), 500MHz, 4 Twisted Pairs with a drain wire. Every pair is individually wrapped in a AL(aluminum) foil shield to protect against EMI noise. This was built for those tight spaces due to its flexibility when compared to solid runs. All of our cables features foot markers to help aid when on jobs.
- PERFORMANCE: Speed transmission up to 650MHz and beyond IEEE 802.3 an, 1GB, 10GBase-T and Legacy speeds. Bending Radius is 4 x Overall diameter. Stranded copper provides better flexibility making it easier to work with and can easily be installed in difficult locations.
- PACKAGING: Our cable comes on a tangle free reel for easy pull during jobs. The jacket is foot-marked to help guide you on tracking the remaining amount of cable left.
- COMPLIANCE: All of our cables have gone through various evaluations before hitting the market. The Cat6 cable has gone through and has been UL Listed, ETL Verified, RoHS Compliant, and 3rd Party Tested. All of our cables have specification and UL printed on the jacket.
We have been in business for over 20 years and still running! We have a well versed team to assist on providing great service and offer a variety of high quality products within our company. We strive to provide top notch service with top notch products and let our items speak for themselves. 1000ft. Cat6a CM U/FTP 650mhz 28awg 4pairs bulk patch cable – Category 6A Cable Augmented Category 6 (Category 6A / Cat6A) The TIA completed a new specification that defines enhanced performance standards for unshielded twisted pair cable systems. Draft specification ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 specifies cable systems, called “Augmented Category 6” or more frequently as “Category 6A”, that operate at frequencies up to 650 MHz and will provide up to 10 Gbit/s bandwidth. The new specification has limits on alien crosstalk in cabling systems. It can support future 10 Gbit/s applications up to the maximum distance of 100 meters on a 4-connector channel. QUALITY: Electronic Performance: 3 – 5 DB extra margin over EIA/TIA Standards UL Listed, ETL Verified, RoHS Compliant, 3rd Party Tested