- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Street Ready – The COMP Cams Performance Street spring line is designed to accommodate performance hydraulic flat tappet camshafts.
- Modern Spring Design – Performance Street Springs deliver extra valvetrain stability, ensuring additional durability and performance in street engines.
- Modern Performance + Vintage Iron – COMP’s Performance Street Springs are available in installed heights from 1.470″ to 1.900″ and . O.D.’s from 1.105″ to 1.509″, making them ideal for a wide range of modern heads and OE iron heads. Just match your spring pocket measurements to the appropriate spring base OD, then check the spring max lift against your valve lift to ensure a good spring for your heads.
- Ford 4.6/5.4L 2-Valve Modular – The COMP Cams 26113 Beehive spring is ideal for use in Ford 2-Valve Mod Motors, delivering increased valve lift capacity and stability. Blown/Turbocharged cars benefit from the 26125-16 springs.
- The 26113 Beehive spring is compatible with 702, 763 and 791 Titanium Retainers, 710 and 792 Steel Retainers as well as the 1723 and 1763 Tool Steel Retainers. 4673 is the recommended locator for the 26113.
- Made in USA
With a .550 inch maximum lift, these Beehive Valve Springs were designed for Ford 4.6L and 5.4L Modular 2 and 3 Valve engines. COMP Cams Beehive Valve Springs deliver increased valve train stability and a much lighter valve train. This is achieved with less spring pressure for better valve control and reduced weight of both the spring and retainer. The unique Beehive shape handles valve train stress more efficiently to eliminate damaging harmonics and increases high RPM horsepower and durability. The oval/multi-arc wire shape places the maximum area of the wire at the point of highest stress to handle valve train stress more efficiently and allow better heat dissipation for longer life. Because of the unique Beehive design, the valve train can handle more RPM and more aggressive cam profiles.