- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BURGUNDY RIBBONS: Our burgundy ribbon stickers are an inexpensive way for you and your family members to show your support. There are many causes that are represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon such as Sickle Cell Anemia, Myleoma Awareness, Meningitis and Hospice Awareness. What a better way to spread the word than by putting one of these stickers on your correspondence.
- STICKER SPECIFICATIONS: Each coated burgundy ribbon sticker is 3 inches tall by 1 1/2 inches wide and is great for putting on gift bags, letters, envelopes and more. Each roll has 250 stickers.
- SICKLE CELL ANEMIA AWARENESS: Sickle Cell Awareness is observed in September, Sickle Cell Anemia is a genetic condition that affects the body’s red blood cells. This disease is most often discovered at birth during screening test at the hospital. Sickle cell disease can occur in all races but is most common in African-Americans and Hispanics. Share our burgundy awareness stickers on care packages, get well soon gift baskets or as a labels for envelopes.
- MULTIPLE MYLEOMA AWARENESS: Multiple Myeloma Awareness is observed in March, Multiple myeloma is the second most common blood cancer, although it is not well known to the general public. Approximately 60,000 people in the United States have been diagnosed with multiple myeloma and new cases are diagnosed each year. This disease has been identified as having one of the highest rates of delay in diagnosis. Spreading awareness and early detection can stop some of the effects this cancer causes.
- USA BASED COMPANY: Fundraising For A Cause was founded in 2005 after our founder Karen Conroy’s sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She saw how many people and organizations struggled to raise money and awareness for different causes. She came up with the idea of selling awareness products as a way to generate money for these organizations. Our state of the art 15,000 square foot warehouse located in Tampa, FL is stocked with over 6,500 different awareness products.
These cute light blue stickers are ribbon shaped perfect for any kind of events. The light blue awareness sticker is non-toxic and coated with a matte film, it easy to stick and to peel off. The sticker is approximately 3 inches by 1 1/2 inches and each roll has 250 stickers.