- Resource thicken up clear: This instant food and drink thickening powder improves swallowing support. It doesn’t over-thicken with time, is flavorless, lump-free, & remains clear.
- Easy to mix with food & drink: this unflavored, clear, odorless and instant thickener for liquids or food mixes simply and easily with your favorite fruit juices, soups, drinks, or other liquids.
- Nutritional & specialized formulas: Nestle carries multiple adult & pediatric specialized nutrition formulas to help meet the needs of those with various conditions or needs. Use under medical supervision.
- Appropriate for these diets: clinically shown to improve swallowing safety by reducing the risk of aspiration compared to thin liquid in dysphagia patients, this thickening agent made with Xantham gum is lactose-free, gluten-free, and kosher.
- Nestle health science portfolio of nutrition Solutions targets a number of health areas, such as pediatric and acute care, surgery, weight management, healthy aging and gastrointestinal health
Resource thickenup instant food and drink thickener powder is made of 100% modified cornstarch and thickens without lumping and maintains its consistency over time. Clinically shown to reduce the risk of aspiration for people with swallowing difficulties compared to thin liquids (patients with oropharyngeal dysphagia) and makes almost any hot or cold food or beverage thicker without altering the taste.
swallowing problems should always be diagnosed by a healthcare professional trained in diagnosing dysphagia. Nestlé health science recommends consulting a speech language pathologists or other qualified swallowing therapist for evaluation of any swallowing difficulties and recommendation of suitable products.
From the Manufacturer
Packets (75 x .22 oz)
Make almost any hot or cold food or beverage thicker without altering the taste.
Count on RESOURCE THICKENUP to give shape and body to any meal. This instant food and beverage thickener uses 100% modified cornstarch to thicken quickly without lumping, and maintains its consistency over time.
Swallowing problems should always be diagnosed by a healthcare professional trained in diagnosing dysphagia. Nestlé Nutrition recommends consulting a speech language pathologist or other qualified swallowing therapist for evaluation of any swallowing difficulties and recommendation of suitable products.
Appropriate for these diets:
- Modified Cornstarch
Click to view full nutrition information