- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ▲Two Modes – You can choose denomination counting mode or preset counting mode on this coin counting machine. When the total amount is counted, the machine will count the coins in the hopper, and can display the total amount of coins placed and the number of coins of various denominations; in the preset counting mode, set the clearing number, and the machine will stop automatically when the preset number is reached And display the number and amount reached.
- Easy-to-use interface: The automatic coin sorter has an easy-to-read LCD screen that allows you to view the total number and quantity of coins counted by pressing the report button.
- ▲Fault Self-checking Function – when the coin sorter machine fails, the machine will display the corresponding fault code, and abnormal coins can be taken out from the rear slot for easy maintenance.
- ▲Large Capacity: This coin sorter has 5 coin receiving slots, which can hold 500 units and count 150 units per minute, which can greatly save manpower and time, and can also meet most home and business needs.
- ▲Quick Sorting – This coin counting machine is compatible with a wide variety of US coins and sorts by coin size including 1 cent, 5 cents, 10 cents, 25 cents and $1 for improved sorting efficiency.
Product Number: XD-9005
Weight : 5.54KG(12.21lbs)
Voltage : 110V / 220V 60 / 50HZ
Machine Size: 14.17 x 13.97 x 11.8 inches
Pallet capacity : 300-500 pieces
Coin container capacity : 80-150 pieces
Power consumption : <45W
Machine consumption : 60W
Coin diameter : 15MM~28MM
Coin thickness : 1.3MM ~ 2.5MM
Preset number disp lay : 4-digit digital display
Currency display : 3-digit digital display
Applicable ambient temperature : 0-40C
Applicable environmental humidity : 30%-80%
Product List: Coin counter machine ,manual, coin tube and coin bins
I. Foreign object fallen into the hopper will cause jamming or even damage tothe machine. Please do avoid the foreign object falling in. to remove the foreign object, just open the back coverand pick out the foreign object.
2 . To remove jammed coins , use a finger to push up the jammed coin and let it fall out from the gap between the channels.
3 . When the machine is switched on . if the system are running a self-checking.it may result in one of the following error messages
EA : means optical sensor blocked
If EA is continually appeared, it may be caused by too much dust around environment leaking into machine , or any foreign object blocking optical sensor , which are required to clean the inner parts of the machine.If it takes no effect after cleaning the inner parts as well as sensors , the machineneeds repair.