- HEALTHIER HYDRATION THAT’S KOOL FOR KIDS: A healthy drink that’s cool to bring to school. Finally you can feel confident about giving a vegan multivitamin-infused beverage to quench thirst that’s not just delicious but nutritious too
- 5 CALORIES, SUGAR FREE, ALL NATURAL: Drinks for kids today are packed with sugar and diabetes rates are on the rise – Vitamals are zero sugar drinks naturally sweetened with erythritol, stevia and monk fruit and contain only 5 calories
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: Each 12 oz bottle of Vitamals is packed with vitamins and minerals (including a 100% daily dose of vitamin B) needed to grow strong bones and a healthy immune system
- OUT OF THIS WORLD FLAVORS: With flavors like Crabby Cotton Candy, Gorilla Grape, and Strawberry Lion Lemonade your kids will be begging you for vitamin-infused hydration
- VITAMINS ON THE GO, ANYWHERE: The perfect size to bring anywhere you go, Vitamals help you hydrate and get your vitamins where you’re traveling, packing a school lunch or playing sports
Vitamal’s Sour Apple Alligator childrens multivitamin hydration drinks are the healthiest alternative to the sugary, artificial drinks that young ones are drinking today. With wacky, out of this world flavors, even the most finicky of tastebuds will be asking for Vitamals healthy sport drinks!
The perfect multivitamin for kids, not only are you providing delicious hydration but you’re making sure they stay healthy. With a 100% daily requirement of B3, B5, B6 & B12 vitamins, and 25% daily dose of chromium, selenium, and vitamins D3 & K1, your kids will enjoy stronger bones and immune systems.
Made with clean, simple ingredients and naturally sweetened with erythritol, stevia and monk fruit, Vitamals can reduce the risk of tooth decay that comes with consuming sugary beverages. It’s the perfect hydrating drink to go along with your kids snacks.
Each pack of Vitamals contains 6 x 12 oz bottles and comes in one of 6 flavors:
-Crabby Cotton Candy
-Sour Apple Alligator
-Strawberry Lion Lemonade
Vitamals provides a smooth transition from empty calorie drinks to a vitamin-packed, low-calorie thirst-quenching experience!
Three years ago, Tamara the founder of Vitamals, had emergency quadruple open heart bypass surgery. While recuperating she decided to invest time in herself and got on a path toward healing. She longed for freedom and to do something to help humanity. She was thinking of her grandchildren when she decided to create an all-natual, sugar-free alternative to the sugar-laden, artificially flavored children’s drinks that saturate the market. She noticed all the beverages for kids contained a ton of sugar and were made with artificial ingredients. Vitamals (a portmanteau of vitamins and minerals) was born.