- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The power consumption of the mining machine is 3120W±10%, Working altitude: ≤2000M, Network connection: Ethernet.
- Rated computing power: 65TH/s±10%. AC voltage input range: 220-240V. AC current input range: 20Amp.
- Minable Coins: Bitcoin (BTC), BitcoinCash (BCH), Acoin (ACOIN), Curecoin (CURE), Joulecoin (XJO), Unbreakable (UNB), Peercoin (PPC), Mark (DEM), Terracoin (TRC), BitcoinSV (BSV).
- The input voltage required for Whatsminer M20S 65TH/S is 220V. Please confirm the current voltage environment before purchasing, so as not to damage the miner due to the wrong input voltage.
- Condition-used: We have debugged the machine before shipment to ensure normal operation. Hash rate fluctuate within 7% is Normal and acceptable. Aslo We have wiped and cleaned the machine, please rest assured to purchase.
Breaking down cryptocurrencies involves financial risks. These risks may relate to changes in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please consider carefully before you make a purchase, as we do not accept refund requests for this antminer M20.
1. Bitcion Mining Antminer M20+ Hash Rate: 65Th/s
2. Power Consumption: 3120W ± 10 %
3. Chip size: 12nm
4. Dimensions: 155mm(L) x 240 mm(W) x 390mm(H). Weight: 10.75kg
5. Fans: 2
6. Network: Ethernet
7. Temperature: -5 – 40 °C
8. Humidity: 5 – 95 %
9. Noise level: 75db